Qualification for Guardian

Source:internationalschool.cn     Mar-07-2014

Most schools require international students under 18 years old to have a Guardian (can be student’s parent, if they are employed in China). The Guardian has to be an adult or a legal organization that holds permanent residence in China, who will be fully responsible for the student’s behavior in China. The guardian must be entrusted by the student's parents. The Letter of Entrustment must be legally notarized.


« Back