What are the documents required?

Source:internationalschool.cn     Mar-27-2014

  1. Application Form (can be found on our website or click “live chat” to require )
  2. Copy of the student’s passport(photo page)
  3. Copy of the student’s VISA
  4. Copy of the student’s parents’passport (photo page)
  5. Copy of the student’s parents’VISA
  6. Notarized Guardian Letter
  7. Copy of the Guardian’s ID card
  8. Transcript of Academic Record
  9. School Transfer Certificate
  10. Copy of the student’s and parents’ Residence Permit, if already in China
Note: The requirement may be varied by schools, please refer to their policy for detail.

Who needs a guardian?
Most schools require international students under 18 years old to have a Guardian (can be students parent, if they are employed in

« Back