Is it necessary apply Student Visa?     Mar-27-2014

Although it is the securest way to wait the JW202 form and enter China with the Student VISA, some schools may want the students come with L (Tourist) VISA, which valid for about 30-90 days and help them transfer to X (Student) VISA after they registered at school. We suggest you double check the policy with us to make sure which way works for you before appling VISA, otherwise it might be a problem to transfer to Residence Permit later.


« Back