Documents Requirement for International Students to Apply Ch     Mar-07-2014

  1. Application Form (can be found on our website or click “live chat” to require )
  2.  Copy of the student’s passport(photo page)
  3.  Copy of the student’s VISA
  4.  Copy of the student’s parents’passport (photo page)
  5.  Copy of the student’s parents’VISA
  6.  Notarized Guardian Letter
  7.  Copy of the Guardian’s ID card
  8.  Transcript of Academic Record
  9.  School Transfer Certificate
  10.  Copy of the student’s and parents’ Residence Permit, if already in China
    Note: The requirement may be varied by schools, please refer to their policy or click “live chat” for details.

Qualification for Guardian
Most schools require international students under 18 years old to have a Guardian (can be students parent, if they are employed in

« Back