School Application

  • What are the documents required?

        Application Form (can be found on our website or click live chat to require ) Copy of the students passport(photo page) Copy of the students VISA Copy of the students parentspassport (photo page) Copy of the students parentsVISA Notarized G...


  • Who needs a guardian?

        Most schools require international students under 18 years old to have a Guardian (can be students parent, if they are employed in China). The Guardian has to be an adult or a legal organization that holds permanent residence in China, who w...


  • Who is qulified to apply?

        Any foreign student (with a non-Chinese citizenship) who is under 18 year old , healthy, well-behaved, to comply with Chinese laws and school rules, respect the customs of the Chinese people, is welcomed to apply....


  • What is general steps for applying?

        School collect the required application documents from the applicant Responsible teacher reviews these documents and checks if the applicant is qualified School charges the application fee as soon as the applicant is admitted School submits...


  • Is it necessary apply Student Visa?

        Although it is the securest way to wait the JW202 form and enter China with the Student VISA, some schools may want the students come with L (Tourist) VISA, which valid for about 30-90 days and help them transfer to X (Student) VISA after th...


Total 1   Pages 5 Items